Septic Systems/Liquid Waste

Programs  Forms & Resources  l  Regulations  |  Contact Us  

A construction permit must be obtained from the Washoe County Health District (WCHD) to construct, alter, extend, repair, replace or abandon an onsite sewage disposal system. Permits to construct a new onsite sewage disposal system are processed through the appropriate Building Department as part of the building permit application. Permits to alter, extend, repair, replace or abandon onsite sewage disposal systems are processed at the WCHD offices.

Septic System Permit Application Requirements

Plan Review Fees

Contact the Program
David Kelly, Senior Environmental Health Specialist

General email

Last modified on 02/07/2019