Air Quality Forms and Applications
For your convenience permit applications and general information documents are available for you to print out. For a list of current and upcoming fees, click here. If you have any questions about the information contained in these documents, please contact the Air Quality Management Division at (775) 784-7200.
Applications for Stationary Source Permits
General Air Quality Stationary Source Permit to Operate
-Includes any new or major modification to an existing permit.
MACT 6H Certification
-If your process includes any surface coating you must also complete and submit this form with your application.
Owner Change to Existing Air Quality Permit to Operate
-Only use this form if there will be NO CHANGES to the process, materials, and/or emissions currently permitted at this facility. If there are to be changes, please contact AQMD to determine which application is appropriate.
Other Forms and Applications
- Acknowledgment of Asbestos Assessment
- EPA (NESHAP) Notification of Demolition and Removal
- How to submit Acknowledgement Application Form online
- Asbestos Abatement and Removal Services
- Asbestos Consulting and Testing Services
- Application for Dust Control Permit
- Administrative Modification
- Dust Control Log
- Completion of Project
Wood Burning Devices
- Notice of Exemption Form
- Certificate of Compliance Transfer
- Verification of Wood Burning Device Removal
- Wood Burning Device Inspection Form
- List of Certified Wood Stove Inspectors
- Sole Source of Heat Declaration
- Dealer's Affidavit of Sales Form
Air Pollution Control Hearing Board
Last modified on 04/21/2021