Engineering & Capital Projects Division
Washoe County Engineering is available to help you. For the most expedient service, email our professional team below for help on our most common questions, such as:
- Information on technical engineering questions, review of permit comments
- Information on Capital Projects/utilities review/ status of map-review/inspections
- Status of capital projects
- To request an appointment
Engineering - Technical Expert of the Day (T.E.D.)
Main Phone: (775) 328-2040
Information for Residents of Washoe County
- Stormwater drainage including private property and HOA maintenance responsibilities as well as Washoe County maintenance responsibilities
- Flash flooding -- what you need to know to keep your property safe!
- Maps and information on flood insurance, flood zones, and FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program
- Citizen traffic request form to express road/traffic concerns and identify possible solutions
- How to report traffic signal malfunctions
- Washoe County's speed hump policy
- Maps of presumed public roads in Washoe County
- South Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility Plan Study and addendum updates.
- Spanish Springs Facility Plan Study.
- Cold Springs Facility Plan Study.
- Pleasant Valley Interceptor Reach 3 & 4 Alternative Alignment Study
Quick Links to Common Requests and Questions
- For more information on Stormwater, Flooding, Flood Maps visit our stormwater_drainage_flashfloods page.
- Have a question regarding traffic or need to submit a concern or complaint about a traffic issue? Visit here: traffic engineering.
- Need more information on the status of a permit or clarification on a permit condition? Email TED @ email@example.com
- Need more information on the development review process. Visit our development webpage.
Mailing Address: 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, NV 89512
Physical Address: Building A, Second Floor, 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, NV 89512