Registrar of Voters
Duties also include planning and organizing elections, which includes hiring and training staff, arranging voting and training facilities, ensuring accuracy of data, printing ballots and more as required by election law.
Current Registrar, Deanna Spikula, was appointed by the Board of County Commissioners in November of 2017.
NRS allows a voter to submit a written request asking for his/her address and/or phone number to be withheld from any list produced by the Registrar of Voters Office. Identification numbers are never disclosed to the public and how a person voted is always private.
Electronic Sample Ballots
Would you prefer to “opt-out” of receiving a paper copy of your Sample Ballot through the mail? Now you can. See the form that officially opts you out.
NOTE: This is not a request for an absentee ballot and will NOT be honored as a request for an absentee ballot. If you are interested, see information on absentee voting.
- Voter Registration Search - Nevada Secretary of State's website
- Volunteer Resources
- Register to vote - Online registration
- Change your name, party affiliation, or address (online)
- Voter Forms
- 2018 Election Information - Early Voting and Election Day Polling Locations now available
- 2018 List of Candidates - in Excel
- 2018 Candidate Profiles Page
- 2018 Offices Up for Election
- Political Sign Information 2018
- Electioneering & Campaigning
- Election Security Information
- Absentee Ballot Information
- Presidential Caucuses in Nevada
- Closed Primary and Choice of Party Affiliation Information
- 2016 Washoe County Election Results
- 2016 Nevada Statewide Election Results
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Volunteer Information
- Field Registrar and Registration Drive Training
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
Online Voter Registration Services
- Register to vote
- Update your address
- Change your party
- and more
Washoe County Registrar of Voters Mission Statement:
The mission of the Washoe County Registrar of Voters Department is to ensure that each citizen of Washoe county who is eligible to register and vote is able to do so; that Washoe County's Elections are operated with the utmost integrity, transparency, and accountability; and that the department is know for excellence in customer service and the administration of elections.
Registrar of Voters
Physical Address: 1001 E 9th St, Bldg A, Rm 135A, Reno, NV 89512
Mailing Address: P O Box 11130, Reno, NV 89520
Phone: (775) 328-3670
Fax: (775) 328-3747
Email: Contact Us