Flood Safety Information
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Flood Questions
- North Valleys Flood Guidance
- Guidelines on the Use of Chlorine and Disinfectants
- Disinfecting Domestic Wells with Shock Chlorination
- Water Quality Data Summary - Silver Lake/Swan Lake
- Total Coliform Sampling Guidance
WCHD Vector staff has increased mosquito surveillance and monitoring surrounding Swan Lake in Lemmon Valley. Additional surveillance and monitoring will continue as long as waters are present in the community.
As always, when in areas where mosquitos are present wear protective clothing and limit outdoor activity during early morning and evening times when mosquitos are most active.
For questions and concerns not answered above, please contact WCHD-EHS at (775) 328-2434 (Option #4) or HealthEHS@washoecounty.us.
Last modified on 02/22/2018