I am a grocery store and I would like to barbeque food outside and sell/serve the food inside. Do I need a temporary food permit?

No. In accordance with the Washoe County Health District (WCHD) Barbeque Policy, a fixed facility with a valid WCHD permit does not require a temporary food permit to barbeque food outside provided that food preparation, and service is conducted inside the facility. If food preparation and service is conducted outside the facility, a temporary food establishment permit is required.

Last modified on 01/09/2015