- Business License
- Regional Parks and Open Space
- Engineering & Capital Projects
- Central Truckee Meadows Remediation District
- Capital Projects
- GPS Base Stations & Survey Control Information
- Property Leasing
- Stormwater Drainage and Flash Floods
- Regional Street Directory & Street Naming
- Engineering Projects
- Master and Facility Plans
- Information for Developers
- Traffic and Roads
- Street Renaming Form
- Unnamed Easement Form
- Key Resources
- Equipment Services, Facilities and Roads
- Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Community Services Department
- Flood Prevention
Traffic and Roads Information
Traffic engineering within Washoe County encompasses review of new development, traffic signal timing in unincorporated areas, traffic safety, and neighborhood traffic analysis.
Traffic Signal Malfunction. To report a traffic signal malfunction, please call (775) 335-ROAD or 335-7623.
For Regional Street Naming and Mapping, please click here.